librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Scrobbling libre to last - gmusicbrowser

From: Gordon Haverland
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Scrobbling libre to last - gmusicbrowser
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:02:10 -0600

Hello.

I changed passwords at libre.fm and last.fm after the the last.fm
leak, and noticed that I can submit to libre.fm and you will pass
it on to last.fm.

So, running Debian, its audioscrobbler.pm package doesn't know
about libre.fm, so I downloaded the one from the development tree
and put it in /usr/share/gmusicbrowser/plugins (renaming the old
module).  I then visited libre.fm to set up the forwarding and
then reconfigured gmusicbrowser to scrobble to turtle.libre.fm
(that is what the code says anyway).  And running one song,
nothing shows up at Libre.fm  Looking at the plugin configuration,
it says handshake failure.

How does a person debug this?

Gord