librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Scrobbling libre to last - gmusicbrowser

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Scrobbling libre to last - gmusicbrowser
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:34:38 -0500

> I had another attempt at this today.  I changed my password at
> libre.fm, edited audioscrobbler.pm (replace last.fm with libre.fm) and
> then changed the password field in gmusicbrowser.  And it still reports
> handshake failure.  It is 14:56 local time, and that failure was about
> 4 minutes ago.

Just to be clear:

* You reset your libre.fm password.
* You are able to login to Libre.fm?
* If you listen to a song at www.libre.fm/listen -- does it show up in
your profile?

If you can do these things, next please download a copy of ZOMG.

http://zomg.alioth.debian.org/

It's pretty basic, but it works nicely. Use it to play a song locally.

Let us know if that works/fails.

> Anything in your logs?

We don't keep logs that could debug this, sorry.