librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] libre.fm GUI

From: Guido Budack
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] libre.fm GUI
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:02:32 +0800

Hi folks,

I just joined your platform after I deleted my account on last.fm.
After years of usage of software like windows, adobe and so far I am now
fortunately
a user of (a lot of) open source software only.
The reason for the change of my mindset are the actual 'Internet politics'...
However, after I registered into your community I unfortunately realized that
you are actually
no way concurrency for last.fm.
Please take it as constructive criticism if I say that you (of course in my
opinion) should urgently work
on the appearance of your site.
The graphical user interface is all but inviting and appears 'old' and
remembers more on some 'FTP- folder' instead
on a modern website suitable into the 21th century.
Probably Word-press can help?

In German there is a saying that means like 'the eye is eating too'...
I did not check out (oh yes, I already hear the protesters...) the whole
functionality and the content of libre.fm and just joined the newsletter to be
up to date.
>From time to time I will log in to see if there is something new, something
>more... 'moving'...

Greets from the Philippines...