librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Issues with the Libre.fm website

From: Stéphane Guillou
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Issues with the Libre.fm website
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 11:49:00 +1000

Hi there!

I don't know if this is the right mailing list for this, but as I can't find any
contact details on the website, I thought I would try.

Just letting you know that I can not change my password as the link that
is sent to me when I chose to reset it is not functional (see quoted email).
This means I can
not access Libre.fm at all.

Another thing I thought you should be aware of, the "Learn more" page
shows the section "You privacy" twice, with slightly different texts.

Cheers

Stéphane

On 07/05/14 22:52, www-data wrote: Hi!

Someone requested a password reset on your account.

Username: chtfn

To reset your password, please visit

//libre.fm/reset.php?code=329318f23440f77f7c0156ef33fca140

If you do not wish to reset your password, simply disregard this email.

- The Libre.fm Team