librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Issues with the Libre.fm website

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Issues with the Libre.fm website
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 17:16:51 -0400

Hey Stéphane,

Is the problem with the link that it is lacking an HTTP or HTTPS at
the beginning, and thus the link isn't clickable in your mail client?

Or is it that the reset token appears to have timed out.

Thanks for the heads up on the 'Learn more' page, I'll get that fixed.

--
Matt Lee

http://www.linkedin.com/in/metamattl