librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Backup / Export of Archive?

From: Claudius
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Backup / Export of Archive?
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:36:56 +0100

Hello list,

Do I have have the possibility on libre.fm to export my archive?

I have seen LastScrape (in fact i used it for migratio to libre.fm), but
i would love to have some easier, quicker way to export my data. Last.fm
offers a one click export. The export is a zipfile with CSV and JSON
data, neatly packed by month.

If i missed something, please let me know!

Best Wishes
Claudius