librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] XBT donation address

From: Filip Krška
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] XBT donation address
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 13:15:57 +0100

Hi Libre.fm folks,

I'm regular bitcoin contributor to libre.fm, however, I've just noticed, that I
see different address (1H9b5XiLeMnXzfxysqKJf9tn6ysWSH5TCT) on
https://libre.fm/donate.php than the one displayed ages ago
(1L8knnnvR3oYTZnLX4PPx58Cx8QoNrUCga) and I was using for donations so far.

So I'd like to recheck if both are valid, belong to the project and I was not
throwing my love to /dev/null ;).

BTW is address@hidden the official contact email for libre.fm team? I couldn't
find any obvious contact on libre.fm pages...

Thanks and Regards

Filip

________

♡ All Wrongs Reversed. ♡ Všechna bezpráví vyhlazena. ♡ http://copyheart.org

Mikrodary: https://flattr.com/profile/fill_io, Sociální síť:
https://diasp.org/u/fill_io, Rádio: http://libre.fm/user/fill_io, Jabber:
address@hidden, Mikroblog: https://identi.ca/fillio, http://yfias.com. Mé
výtvory (bitcoinové darovátko, české titulky ke svobodným dílům):
https://github.com/ins-pirat-ion/