librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Rename or deleted scrobbled tracks

From: Takumi Veria
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Rename or deleted scrobbled tracks
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:38:07 -0800

On 07/12/2015 02:11 AM, Pander wrote:
Hi all,

How can I delete or rename scrobbled tracks which have wrong information
or typos in their values for artist, album or title via the libre.fm
website?

Thanks,

PAnder

You can't right now. I've even asked the devs/maintainers to correct stuff via the database before and they didn't get to it, they're just too busy.

Supposedly, it's something that they're going to address at some later date, but they still need to choose a strategy for solving the problem, one proposal being changing libre.fm's track info system into a wiki-type thing.

— Takumi Veria
truth, liberty, dinosaurs