librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Account deletion not working

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Account deletion not working
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:42:35 -0400

I suspect you may be hitting a cache. If you'd like to send me an
email with your username we'll double check your account deletion.

--
Matt Lee

* Orang-U: An Ape Goes To College <http://orangumovie.com>
* Libre.fm -- a music platform for sharing <http://libre.fm>
* GNU -- a free operating system <http://gnu.org>
* GNU social -- federated social networking <https://gnu.io/social>

Not on vacation, or ignoring you. If you don't hear from me for a few
days, please email me again. See <https://keybase.io/mattl> for
sending me secret cookie recipes.