librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Transfer scrobbles from librefm to lastfm

From: Isaac David
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Transfer scrobbles from librefm to lastfm
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 15:46:45 -0500

Connecting your librefm account to a lastfm account only forwards new scrobbles; it doesn't copy historical data.

I was able to import my lastfm scrobbles to librefm using some unsopported tools. They might help you do the reverse thing as well.

https://encukou.github.io/lastscrape-gui/
http://www.skilledtests.com/wiki/Blog:Observations/Export_and_reimport_Last.fm_data