librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Copy LastFM scrobbles to Librefm

From: Rob Myers
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Copy LastFM scrobbles to Librefm
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:03:27 -0700

It is possible, see here for example -

http://www.skilledtests.com/wiki/Blog:Observations/Export_and_reimport_Last.fm_data

On 23 Aug 2015 11:27 am, Aron van Os <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I thought I'd create an account here on Librefm, as I think LastFM is becoming a sinking ship with their new design. It's simply afwful.

I was therefore wondering if it is possible to copy all of one's LastFM-scrobbles to Librefm, so one would not need to start over. In my case I've been using LastFM since 2012, but I know people that have been using it since 2006).

Kind regards,
Nick