librefm-socialnetworktmp

[Librefm-socialnetworktmp] IRC discussion on first ideas.

From: Shashi
Subject: [Librefm-socialnetworktmp] IRC discussion on first ideas.
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:41:26 +0530

Dear list,
Now that the silence has prevailed for long, I am just hoping if we
can schedule a very intense IRC discussion during the coming week and
keep our ideas ready by then so that we can come up with the first
steps towards a free social network platform. Matt, please decide a
time that you guys will be able to come online at, and also you can
announce the same on identi.ca so that more who aren't in the mailing
list will join in. :)

--
Shashi
http://identi.ca/g0