libreplanet-ca-on

[LibrePlanet-CA-ON Mailman issues

From: Blaise Alleyne
Subject: [LibrePlanet-CA-ON Mailman issues
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:58:43 -0400

Hey all,

Just noticed two problems with the mailing list:

(1) looks like the prefix needs a closing bracket? "[LibrePlanet-CA-ON"

(2) I can't stay logged in... I've tried both Epiphany and Chromium:
http://lists.libreplanet.org/mailman/options/libreplanet-ca-on

When I log in, I get to the page to edit my settings, but the next time I load
the page (whether via refresh, or when I try to change my email address or list
my subscriptions), I'm logged out again!

Can anyone else use that interface to edit their settings successfully?

Blaise