libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Our next meeting (with Matt)

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Our next meeting (with Matt)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:27:23 -0500

On Wednesday, February 18 2015, I wrote:

> I texted Matt but he still hasn't answered.  I'll keep trying to contact
> him, and when I know the venue, I'll let you guys know ASAP.  Sorry
> about that.

So, Matt answered just now.

He told me they were going to have dinner at Patria:

  <http://patriatoronto.com/>
  <http://osm.org/go/ZX6BjHF49?node=2554589666>
  478 King St. West

And then they will head out to a bar at 9 p.m.  He told me they were
going to some bar very close to the restaurant (he still doesn't know
which one), so if you think you won't be able to meet us there at 9
p.m., please send me an e-mail (in private, and encrypted please!) and
I'll pass you my cell phone number so that you can text me and ask where
we are.

So, what do you guys think?  I know it's kind of a lame way to inform
about the details of the meeting (I was expecting more details too,
sorry), but that's what we have...  If you think we'd better off meeting
somewhere else, I have no complaints too.

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36