libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Libre Graphics Meeting

From: Martin Owens
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Libre Graphics Meeting
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:22:32 -0500

Dear LibrePlanet Ontario,

The Libre Graphics meeting is soon coming to Toronto. April 29th to
May 4th at the University of Toronto.

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2015/

The meeting, often called LGM, is a Free graphics software developer
meeting with a lot of people from all the different graphical tools.
I'm from the Inkscape project and I'll be there from Boston.

The Inkscape project is also having a hackfest for three days before
the event. If there's an Inkscape enthusiasts or users who want to
lend a hand. We'll be there to plan out the next version and do some
design. If you're interested, please get contact us via out mailing
list or http://inkscape.org/contact/us/

I've never been to Toronto and I'm looking forward to seeing that part
of Canada for the first time.

Best Regards, Martin Owens