libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Podcast for our Mumble meetings?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Podcast for our Mumble meetings?
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:48:51 -0400

Hrmph. Meant to send this to the list, but hit "Reply" and my Mail
User Agent correctly replied to the message's author. But don't mung
the "Reply-to" header because of my inability to use my mail client
properly...

Sorry for the duplicate, Blaise.

=====
There's now a video of Paul Nijjar's presentation on how he creates
the KWLUG podcast.  More complicated than just dropping an audio file
into a folder.

https://archive.org/details/kwlug-2014-07-07-podcasting-Paul-Nijjar

But if we only offer one audio format (.ogg) and don't worry about
"album art" then it might be easier.

Stephen, can you run your Ruby script over the existing files to see
if a podcast comes out?

http://sobac.com/LUGs/LibrePlanetOntario/

Did we ever get the domain name libreplanetontario.ca ? If so, is
there any storage or hosting associated with that?

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario/Meeting_Notes#Web_site

- --Bob.