libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Software Application

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Software Application
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 14:05:35 -0500

Sounds very positive! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

  Original Message
‎
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Software Application
Date:   Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:44:02 +0000
From:   NETFILE Certification Support / Soutien homologation IMPÔTNET (CRA/ARC)
<address@hidden>
To:     'address@hidden' <address@hidden>
CC:     NETFILE Certification Support / Soutien homologation IMPÔTNET (CRA/ARC)
<address@hidden>

Hi,

We have received your letter expressing your interest in developing tax
software for the Netfile. We are currently updating our application and we will
send you one as soon as it is available.

Thank you,

Electronic Filing Services Section / Section des services de transmissions
électroniques
Electronic Services Division / Division des services électroniques
750 Heron Rd, 7th floor / 750, chemin Heron, 7e étage
Ottawa, ON K1A 0L5
mailto:address@hidden</mc/address@hidden>

‎