libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Software developers applications for T1 NETFILE

From: Greg Knittl
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Software developers applications for T1 NETFILE
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:37:07 -0400

Hi Allan,

I'm tangled up in a couple of complex personal projects. It's going to take me a while to think about the application and figure out what the next steps are. But I should not be a gating factor. If you or anyone else wants to go ahead and apply that's fine by me. I put it on the mailing list specifically to open it up for parallel processing.

How Libre Planet Ontario makes collective decisions is a bit of a mystery to me. Perhaps the best approach is for a few of us to make individual applications with the intention of only netfiling our personal returns to start with. We would all have whatever security clearances are required to talk to each other. I don't know if there are enough scope restrictions on the application to make the programming doable.

All thoughts welcome.

Greg