libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Meetings and podcasts

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Meetings and podcasts
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 17:17:36 -0400

On Wednesday, September 27 2017, I wrote:

>> ===== Web and Wiki =====
>>
>> * Can we get a valid SSL cert for https://libreplanet.ca/ ? Currently
>> it uses (I think) the one for the physical host instead of the virtual
>> host, so the names don't match and the browsers have a hissy fit.
>
> Sure thing.  Done.
>
>> * There's a LibrePlanet Quebec group, although it doesn't seem too
>> active. We once talked about having separate subdomains for other
>> provinces[1] ; we should have
>>
>> ** https://ontario.libreplanet.ca/ ->
>> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario/
>
> Done as well.
>
>> ** https://quebec.libreplanet.ca/ -> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Quebec/
>
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Quebec/ doesn't exist.  Are we sure we want
> to redirect people there?
>
>> and perhaps point the main site to the Canada disambiguation page:
>>
>> ** https://libreplanet.ca/ -> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Canada/
>
> Ditto.  I left the default behaviour for now, which is to redirect
> https://libreplanet.ca/ to
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario/, at least until
> we figure this out.

Hi guys,

We have a problem with the domain.  The glue records for libreplanet.ca
need to be updated to reflect the change of my server's IP.  Since the
domain is registered by Blaise, I'm Cc'ing him.

Blaise, can you do that for us, please?  The new IP for
ns1.libreplanet.ca is 158.69.185.54.  The IP for ns2.libreplanet.ca
stays the same.

Thanks a lot!

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36