libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Libre Planet

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Libre Planet
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:47:04 -0500

Hi Fernanda,

I hope you're still interested in helping out with this.

I'm thinking that we are going to use the new django application called
"pinax" for this (http://pinaxproject.com/), but it needs to be
evaluated and compared to elgg. We'd prefer to use python over php, and
the future plan for much fsf web development is already going down the
django path.

Sorry about the long ramp-up time, but we really are ready to start
making progress now. We have a machine set up, and working mailing
lists.

If you're described on the dev list now, let's have the conversation
there going forward.

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations