libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] uri for italian project page

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] uri for italian project page
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:39:48 -0400

Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to start the project page of our Libre Planet Italia group.
>
> At the moment there is a "Project" link in the bar:
>
> About | FAQ | Join | Mission | Skills | News | Project
>

> I know that this bar will be soon translated so I would like to ask: do
> you plan to maintain the english uri (current one) or a translated uri?

That's a good question. What do other people think, and are there other
examples out there? Are there any similar cases on Wikipedia?

> I need to know this to open a future-proof page for our projects because
> I don't want to change its uri in the future.

It's a wiki so you should count on URIs changing, but fortunately it is
easy to make old ones redirect to new ones when they change just by
creating a redirect in the wiki interface.

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations