libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] LibrePlanet development

From: Peter
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] LibrePlanet development
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:46:28 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to thank those people that have assisted me in working here, but I
see my contributions are no longer welcome.

After specifically setting up the LibrePlanet group for the FSF, I see they
have created their own group. The templates I created, were first tampered
with and then deleted as 'old' and 'broken'.

The frustration for me is that the website is now setup to implement a form
based wiki. Since I have been kept out the development loop, there is no way
I can contribute productively.

I will support my extensions, but I don't expect they will be used ;)

Regards,

Peter