libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] LibreJS indicating nonfree JS on libreplanet.org

From: skinny
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] LibreJS indicating nonfree JS on libreplanet.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 00:45:59 -0400

Hey there, just wanted to point out, if you didn't know, that LibreJS says that
libreplanet.org is running nonfree javascript code, which is blocked.
I don't know whether this is a matter of the JS actually being nonfree or
LibreJS not being correct in this case since it is experimental (I'm assuming
the latter).
Thought it might be worthwhile to look into applying the licensing in a way
that is compatible with LibreJS if possible.
Thanks for reading.