libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] semantic wiki extensions

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] semantic wiki extensions
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:24:41 -0500

demos <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> i'd like to make use of a wonderful set of semantic wiki extensions:
> https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:SMW_extensions
> Which ones are installed already and would you install those i request?
> We are about to collect a big amount of privacy project information and
> therefore need to optimize our workflow as good as possible....

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Special:Version has the list of installed
extensions.

address@hidden is the place to write to ask for new ones, but please
make sure they are proposed on this mailing list first, giving people a
week or so to chime in and say if they support it or don't think it's a
good idea.

Happy to hear you are interested in making use of the SMW features!

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://my.fsf.org/join>.