libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Helping you

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Helping you
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 13:42:46 -0500

Hi Elise!

Elise Scher <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi People,
>     I would like to help and learn. I am not so experienced. And I have a
> day job.

I'm sorry nobody got back to you. libreplanet.org uses MediaWiki. A
great way to get started helping and to get to know the wiki is just to
click the Random Page link on the left, and then do things on that page
like:

  * Fix any broken links
  * Add information
  * Improve the writing, fix typos, etc
  * Link from that page to other related resources
  * Move the page somewhere where other similar pages live
  * Add categories and Semantic MediaWiki properties to the page
  * Add other ideas to the Talk page for that page

After you've clicked Random Page a few times, you may land on a type of
page or an area of the wiki that you want to focus on.

Thanks for your help!

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://my.fsf.org/join>.