libreplanet-dev

LibrePlanet 2020 registration now open

From: Greg Farough
Subject: LibrePlanet 2020 registration now open
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:57:43 -0500

Hi, LibrePlanet devs,

We're glad to say that registration has opened for this year's
LibrePlanet conference. Our theme for 2020 is "Free the Future," and
we'll be holding the conference on March 14th and 15th in Boston.

There's still a little time to submit your nominations for the Free
Software Awards before they close tomorrow, as well as time to get your
session proposals in before they close on November 20th.

<https://libreplanet.org/2020/>

Best,
-Greg

--