libreplanet-dev

Re: IRC Help article

From: al3xu5 / dotcommon
Subject: Re: IRC Help article
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 09:39:43 +0200

Thu, 22 Oct 2020 16:16:10 -0400 - Greg Farough <gregf@fsf.org>:

> I updated the info on this short guide on how to connect to IRC in
> preparation for LibrePlanet 2021. It's still a stub, so if anyone
> would like to help me flesh it out a little more, that would be much
> appreciated.

A quick introduction and basic commands guide or tutorial could be
useful for some users...

I suggest: http://www.irchelp.org/faq/irctutorial.html

Regards

al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: F94CFE23 (4096 bit RSA)
Key fingerprint:    59C6 9DC7 CD4B CF2F A190  E3DE 69C5 977B F94C FE23