libreplanet-dev

Required adjustments in the RSS Feed extension: Problems with SSL

From: kaioduarte
Subject: Required adjustments in the RSS Feed extension: Problems with SSL
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:12:10 +0000

Hello everyone, I would like to request that changes be made to the rss feed extension on the LibrePlanet Wiki.

The error message "SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired" appears, you can even check it on the main page (https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Main_Page#Media_links).

This does not seem to be an FSF site error, and could be resolved by putting "http://";, but the extension is restricted to domains defined from its configuration, and this change cannot be made through MediaWiki.

Therefore, I would like to ask the administrators, who have the proper access to the site directory, to change it to "http://";, in the configuration file, or try to check if there is some problem in the extension, which is detecting the SSL problem incorrectly.

Thanks for your attention,
~ Kaio Duarte Costa (@kaiod)