Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Nerdy/Hacky tour after LibrePlanet

From: aurelien
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Nerdy/Hacky tour after LibrePlanet
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:44:54 -0600

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 21:15 -0300, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:
> I was wondering if there are any other LP attendees looking for and with
> free time for some tourism after LibrePlanet. Felipe Sanches and I are
> traveling from Brazil and we'll stay in the US until March 31.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rodrigo R. Silva
> GNU LibreDWG maintainer

Hi,

I try to make a Libre Software attendees in Corsica at the only faculty
we have.

Here the words Libre Software is unknown. But I've meet some great
people.

For the moment I just can say one thing :: works in progress.

The faculty of Pasquale Paoli should be a great start point, it's an
historical start point for Freedom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasquale_Paoli

But you have to understand that Corsica is an island, 300 000 people,
without computing tradition, but with Free culture.

"Toujours conquise, jamais soumise"

The challenge, is not only bring software in Corsica, but use that point
of Freedom history to spread Free Software and Libre Planet.

As Cynbe ru Taren say, I am not a programmer, I am an Evangelist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynbe_ru_Taren

Libreplanet.org
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/User:Aurelien