[libreplanet-discuss] Art Based on Libre Software

From: Joel Kahn
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Art Based on Libre Software
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

Merci, Loïc et Caner, pour votre responses.

If two geeks are all I have to start with,
then that's the way it is. Ici nous allons:

http://joel-kahn.fineartamerica.com/

Don't be fooled by the name: "Fine Art
America" is actually quite international.
All of my artworks there so far were
created with BASIC-256 . . .

http://basic256.org/index_en

. . . which is GNU GPL. If you choose to
purchase some prints of my pictures, you will
be helping out the Libre software cause.

If you would like more information, including
source code for the programs that generated
the artworks, drop me an email.

Spread the word. Thanks for your time.
Keep in touch. A tos sante, au revoir,
et cetera. . . .