[libreplanet-discuss] countermeasures to "PUR" advertising campain in Fr

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] countermeasures to "PUR" advertising campain in France (French "Hadopi" Law promotion)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 21:15:24 +0200

Hi,

There is currently a very agressive adv. campain in France
to promote the Hadopi Law.
3 ads spots on TV broadcasts, and numerous 12ft posters, and an online
site named "PUR" (in english: pure), which targets audience from youth
persons.
They notably enlisted 17 "labelled platforms", essentially from majors
(4 are satellites of Universal) and big French sellers.

I added a special page on my personal pages, with customs PUR logos ;)
(obviousely everything is in French):
http://tsfh.org/tom/minculture/PUR.html
There is also a linked page, for which I need help to list free music
and/or video portals and so on (Creative Commons or preferably "DSFG"
ones).

Regards,
TSFH