Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Alernative to Adobe Flash

From: Danny Piccirillo
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Alernative to Adobe Flash
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:34:31 -0400

This is being worked on in Inkscape, but a flash equivalent may take a long time.

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Animation
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/SVG_Animation

There are several conversion tools as well,
http://www.google.com/doubleclick/studio/swiffy/
http://www.flash-to-html5.net/
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/wallaby/

IBM has created this as an alternative to Flash/Silverlight authoring
http://maqetta.org/

Hope this helps!
.danny