Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Building Information Modelling

From: Alison Chaiken
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Building Information Modelling
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:41:34 -0700

David asks abougt Building Information Modelling (BIM) :
In my searches so far, I have not discovered a projects for development of
free models and databases. . .  . Can anybody point me at relevant sites & projects please?

David, not sure if it's quite the information you're looking for, but check out Phil Windley's wonderful Technometria podcast.   There have been recent episodes about both innovative hardware solutions, clever open-source "Internet of Things" cloud interfaces and all the plumbing in-between.

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)                       {she-devel.com, exerciseforthereader.org}