Re: [libreplanet-discuss] a campaign possibly? free software contributio

From: Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] a campaign possibly? free software contributions made by organizations
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:22:37 +0000

On 09/01/13 04:37, Rudolf wrote:
         Hi,
         I would like to know what sorts of free/open source software
contributions are being made by [COMPANY] and if it is possible to view
them on the internet? I know some other companies have github, bitbucket
or gitorious accounts and regularly make contributions to the software
that they use (such as [SOFTWARE1] or [SOFTWARE2] )

I wouldn't mention/encourage github, bitbucket or gitorious. github does not have nice TofS. Don't know about the others. The marketing department might think that only these services are acceptable and offering access to there own RS not.

http://tos-dr.info