[libreplanet-discuss] New sections on the "New team" instruction page

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] New sections on the "New team" instruction page
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 07:40:49 -0300

[Resending because apparently the other message got bounced...]

Hi there,

John kindly asked me to include instructions in the "Local Teams/New"
wiki about how to create a team's calendar on the wiki, and how to
subscribe it to the official LibrePlanet calendar.

Well, I've taken some time to write the section (hope you like, reviews
and modifications are welcome), and I have also written a new section
suggesting the creation of a namespace for the team also (just like we
did for the LibrePlanet São Paulo team).  I hope those two new sections
will help new (and existing!) teams to organize themselves in a better
way.

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Local_Teams/New

Feel free to improve the text there :-).

Regards,

--
Sergio