Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Link to a website not related with free softwa

From: Fabian Rodriguez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Link to a website not related with free software
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 20:51:42 -0400

On 2013-05-06 13:30, Germán Arias wrote:
> Hi, I'm thinking to make a local team in my country (Guatemala). So I
> checked the local teams list here:
>
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Guatemala,_*_Republic_of
>
> The first group listed there don't seems to be related with free
> software (appart of the name). If you visit the website that is in
> English, you can notice this is about adoptions in Guatemala, not about
> free software. So, I think this should be removed. Regards.

Actually, it was a legitimate free software group or organization up
until somewhere in 2006...:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061010034718/http://www.fsoguatemala.org/

Unfortunately it seems the domain expired and domain squatters took it
since.

I updated the wiki accordingly, thank you.

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://fsf.magicfab.ca