Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreplanet uk_ham

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreplanet uk_ham
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 20:18:02 +0100

On 31/08/14 09:07, Andres wrote:
> Hi all,
> Not sure this is the right channel but just in case.
>
> I have just started a libreplanet in wiki page.
>
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ham
>
> I have some questions as to how some of the wiki things work. Or if it
> appropiate the way it looks now.
>
> Thanks for any pointers as to where to post this message.

Welcome from Manchester Free Software
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Manchester>.

I noticed you are doing an event on Saturday, 20th September and just
wanted tell you that Software Freedom Day
<http://softwarefreedomday.org/> is on that day too so you might want to
link that into your event.

Regards,
Mike.