Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Libre-JS and MediaWiki

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Libre-JS and MediaWiki
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:22:13 +0100

El 9 de septiembre de 2015 22:06:55 GMT+01:00, Connor Doherty
<cnnr_dhrty@live.com> escribió:
>My apologies, I forgot that links are stripped from messages here.
>You can file MediaWiki bugs here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/The
>Web Labels are described here:
>https://www.gnu.org/licenses/javascript-labels.htmlAnother way to mark
>code as free for LibreJS:
>https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html#AppendixA

As said before it has already a bug report from what I understand.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T38866

But I do not understand if it is being acted upon from the 3rd to last post.

Could it also be that since the code is little or simple/short it does not need
a licence? <300 lines

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-recommendations.html

--
RichmondMakerlabs.uk