Re: [libreplanet-discuss] List of free as in freedom programming languag

From: Herbert Beadle
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] List of free as in freedom programming language
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 23:36:35 -0500

I guess I'm not sure what to make of it in that case. All I know is that if you edit 0AD and look at the "categories" tab and click the "?" near the "Programming Language" section, it says that it is meant to show what language the program was written in.

The category seems to be actively used in two ways, which seems to defeat the purpose. I don't know what to make of it.