[libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2016 MIT Tours?

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2016 MIT Tours?
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 00:40:00 -0500

Is there anyone attending LibrePlanet this year that has any affiliation
with MIT or would otherwise be comfortable (given whatever policies they
might have) giving a tour of areas that might hold historical
significance or interest to the free software movement?  I'm not sure
what still exists, if anything---I was disappointed (to say the least)
to learn from John Sullivan that the building holding the AI Lab was
torn down.

I'm not sure what still resides on campus---be it a PDP-10/11, Lisp
machine, or anything else---vs. the museum.

Even so, if there truly are no remnants, a tour of CSAIL would still be
a wonderful experience.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer