Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Libreplanet Stickers

From: Michael Lamb
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Libreplanet Stickers
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:18:00 -0500

All the vinyl stickers I have received that were manufactured by
stickermule.com have been very high quality. Their website might use
nonfree javascript.

I have used stickerguy.com multiple times to print simple 2-color
vinyl stickers like these: http://datagrok.org/tmp/stickers.jpg They
are good quality and very inexpensive.

Stickerguy.com also prints full-color stickers like the ones
stickermule.com does, which would probably be more appropriate for
color consistency with the LibrePlanet logo. But I have not seen one
in person to compare quality. Also, one would have to "request a
quote" to compare prices.