Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Copyfree [fix, i'm stupid]

From: Yui Hirasawa
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Copyfree [fix, i'm stupid]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 00:29:58 +0200

> I was a bit confused by your email at first. :]

Yeah, I saw that email, pressed 'q', mutt fetched the new mail which was
only yours and then jumped to that and I pressed 'r' and then I fucked
everything up.

> Anyway, depending on what email client you are using, there should be
> a way of forcing all emails to be displayed as plaintext. You should
> look into that. That's what I use, and I have no issue viewing Mike's
> email.

I don't want to do that because it might garble email that is plaintext
but has formatting. People should just learn to write words with
keyboard instead of a mouse instead.