Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Seeking some Web-based software instance for i

From: Miles Fidelman
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Seeking some Web-based software instance for interactive teaching task
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 05:38:09 -0400

Looks a lot like pastebin.com - but without any documentation, and an assertion that it's foss (though how an online service, without downloadable code or a license can be foss is questionable)

Pastebin.com does precisely what you ask for, except for the "free software" part - it is a free service, however.

If you google

pastebin "open source"

you'll find a bunch of equivalent software that you can install locally, some of which have online demos you can play with (e.g., http://paste.scratchbook.ch) - not having used any of them, I can't comment or recommend in any meaningful way.

Miles Fidelman