[libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet talk feed admins: Need help testing st

From: J.B. Nicholson
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet talk feed admins: Need help testing streams hosted on http://live2.fsf.org/?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:14:03 -0500

I'd be willing to try and download some test camera and audio footage if you need someone to help test with before the talks begin (and report back to you, of course). I'd bet there are others on this mailing list who would be willing to try it out and report back as well.

If this sounds handy, please post a test feed for us to try on http://live2.fsf.org/ and we can report back.

Looking forward to livestreaming the talks this weekend, thanks for hosting the free software conference again!