[libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine to relicence from AGPL t

From: Andres Muniz Piniella
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine to relicence from AGPL to GPL
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:44:54 +0100

Hi Just found this:

https://ultimaker.com/en/community/50303-cura-license-update-from-agpl-
to-lgpl

If you read down the comments you can see there seems to be two
contributors that do not feel OK with the change.

The reason I bring this up is recently I have found that CEL-robox
distribute their own copy of cura-engine.
Only after a user recently asked for the modified files did it appear
on their website:

http://www.cel-robox.com/forums/topic/robox-version-curaengine-source-c
ode/

On normal downloads it seems to default to binaries.

--
Andres (he/him/his)

HUG Director
RML Founding Member