Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Global Legal Hackathon 2018-02-23

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Global Legal Hackathon 2018-02-23
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:02:49 +0100

Le 10 janvier 2018 23:58:07 GMT+01:00, Pen-Yuan Hsing <penyuanhsing@gmail.com>
a écrit :
>Hi all, just to have it in our collective minds, here's this year's
>Global Legal Hackathon:
>
>http://globallegalhackathon.com/

Well, well, well... I expect a kind of black highs hats libertarian lawyers
gang, from those ones thinking environmental laws and so on are just unexplored
drillings out in on which could generate more and more and, more, infinite
golden lawsuits against states, people,  upstairs, downstairs, next doors,
natives, Lunars, Animals, Martians, Trees, Mathematics, all natural things and
Earth herself where they, any or all, are incidentally protected by laws
against financiarised digs.

IANAL, but I would love to dig some new rabbit holes, trapping their feet out
from their long suits, in favor of human beings, and earth at whole ---
generally speaking.

mines, moon pools, dams.

damn,  damn, damn. Would that fools EVER come to an end!

    *
  *  *

Obviously, anyone can let a try. To challenge /them.