Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreboot workshop at libreplanet 2018

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreboot workshop at libreplanet 2018
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:12:42 -0400

Leah Rowe <info@gluglug.org.uk> writes:

> We now have an official news post about the libreboot installation
> workshop at LibrePlanet:
>
> https://libreboot.org/news/libreplanet2018-workshop.html

Note that we will *not* be able to accommodate flashing in the room at
the conference that is assigned to conference volunteers, speakers, and
FSF staff. This room is already oversubscribed, as is the FSF office
space before the conference.

Flashing can be done in the common space we have reserved at MIT outside
of the talk rooms (subject to the university's discretion of course --
we are not ultimately in charge of the space), and at the FSF office on
Saturday evening during the scheduled hacking/social hours.

Sorry we are not able to provide more space / opportunities for this; we
had more difficulties this year securing space than in recent previous
years.

I do think between the common area (which is quite large) and the
Saturday night session, a lot of flashing can get done!

-john

GPG Key: A462 6CBA FF37 6039 D2D7 5544 97BA 9CE7 61A0 963B
https://status.fsf.org/johns | https://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<https://my.fsf.org/join>.