[libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2018 session list in TeamUp calendar a

From: Brendan Kidwell
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet 2018 session list in TeamUp calendar and ICS format - please share
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:34:13 -0400

Hi all,

As a convenience for myself, I've entered all the sessions into a
calendar at the free service Teamup (not using free software). Sorry if
this is a duplicate effort, but I didn't see any Ical feeds anywhere
that are easy to use on my phone, so I took the initiative. Please share
these anywhere it's appropriate.
Web view (includes print to PDF feature):
https://teamup.com/ks1pn74vzavibw22im

Ical feeds by location:
32-123: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763158.ics
32-144: https://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1pn74vzavibw22im/4763159.ics