[libreplanet-discuss] Andy's Hamradio Linux

From: Dave Hunt
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Andy's Hamradio Linux
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 19:01:45 -0400

   Looks interesting; think I'll check it out; thanks!

   I already have chirp for programming my handheld, and qtel for
   echolink. Have been curious re: what to use for psk and SDR.  I used to
   be primarilly a CW op, but probably have lost the top end of my copying
   speed; Curious how I'll do with the practice app.  Glad to know all
   this software is out there and free (as in freedom).

   See Y'all at Libreplanet,

   Dave  Hunt  WX1G