[libreplanet-discuss] on libreplanet-discuss moderation, and topics goin

From: Greg Farough
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] on libreplanet-discuss moderation, and topics going forward
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:26:40 -0400

Hi, everyone,

This is a difficult time for all of us. We believe that it's important
to give our supporters room to express their feelings on current events
in our community, and so we have given libreplanet-discuss a little more
moderation leeway than usual.

Still, please keep your comments reserved to how we can move forward as
a movement, and refrain from personal attacks against other members of
the mailing list. This is also not the venue to be engaging in ethical
debates other than those directly relating to free software.

All the best,
-Greg

--
Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager